Tuesday 12 April 2016

DISCOVER THIS YEAR'S TOP THREE FOOD TRENDS AT KILDARE VILLAGE LOUNGE WITH FIONA UYEMA


On Saturday April 2nd I gave a talk about this year's "Top Three Food Trends" with seaweed expert Tom Jones from Sea of Vitality.


We spoke about seaweed, matcha and fermentation. During the talk I prepared tastings and drinks for the guests to demonstrate how easily these ingredients can be included in everyday dishes i.e matcha granola, freshly made sushi rolls. miso soup, seaweed pickled salad and matcha flavoured smoothies.


I really enjoyed this event and the lounge at Kildare Village is stunning!


I've linked some of the recipes from my blog at the start of this post, You can also find most of these recipes and much more in my cookbook "Japanese Food Made Easy".


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read your cook book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Food Truck In LA It is imperative that we read thread post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...