Monday 28 September 2015

Japanese Food Made Easy by Fiona Uyema LAUNCH


I launched my first cookbook "Japanese Food Made Easy" two weeks ago in Arnotts Department Store in Dublin. Smiles! Photography captured all the special moments with her beautiful photography (I'm sharing some of them in this post). 

I want to say a big THANKS to everyone who came I was honestly overwhelmed by the amount of support I received on the night. 

Before the book signing I gave a short demonstration of some of the recipes from my cookbook. 

Everyone got to taste a bit of everything to give them a flavour for the type of food in my cookbook! 

I couldn't believe some people queued for 1 hour or so to get a signed copy of my cookbook, thanks for your patience and support. I really hope you'll think it was worth the wait. 


Now start sharing pictures of your Japanese cooking with me!! Fiona xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...