Thursday 16 July 2015

Japanese Food Made Easy by Fiona Uyema


It's such an exciting time for me as I'm doing the final edits of my cookbook "Japanese Food Made Easy". I've been working on this for the past year and the recipes are inspired by the three years I lived in Japan and also by the ingredients available to me here in Ireland. I can't wait to share this with you and hope you like it!

My book is now available to pre-order from my publisher Mercier Press at a discounted price so be sure to check that out, here's the link:

I will officially launch my cookbook in mid September 2015. I'll be giving cooking classes, demos and book signings around the country so be sure to keep an eye on my website to see an upcoming events that might be close to you - www.fionauyema.com. My book will be available in most bookstores across Ireland however for people living outside Ireland you can buy my book on Amazon or  www.mercierpress.ie.

Thanks for supporting my food journey. 

Fiona x



1 comment:

  1. Thats so exciting. Can't wait to see it on the shelves. well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...