Monday 17 February 2014

Easy Japanese Meals - my Japanese Cooking Demos

I had my first Japanese cooking demo focusing on "Easy Japanese Meals" on February 13th in Miele Gallery Citywest Dublin. I was really pleased to kick off my 2014 series of cooking demos with a full house. Hopefully this will continue for the rest of the year. Thanks to all who attended and gave me such positive feedback on facebook and via email. 
My next demos are on March 6th and April 14th, I'm currently taking bookings with places still available. If you'd like to book a place send an email to fionasjapanesecooking@gmail.com or comment here. 

Here is a sneak preview of the recipes covered in the Easy Japanese Meals class:

- Refreshing Japanese salad
- Poached fish in a teriyaki sauce
- And lots more.........

I'm attaching the article that Marie Claire Digby from the Irish Times wrote about my classes. I received an overwhelming response from the Irish public after the publication of this article. It looks like people living in Ireland have a real interest in Japanese food and culture. 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...