Friday 6 December 2013

Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce & Soy Glazed Cocktail Sausages


I got inspiration for this recipe from Nigella Lawson's Christmas book called "Nigella Christmas". However, I'm just using three ingredients for the glaze. Try to source good quality sausages if possible with a high meat content (usually over 80%).

This is a great recipe for entertaining at home.

Ingredients:
25 cocktail sausages
50ml soy sauce
2 heaped tablespoons Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
1 tsp brown sugar

Instructions:
1. Preheat a fan oven to 180 degrees Celsius.

2. Line a baking tin with tin foil.

3. Mix the cranberry sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a large bowl.

4. Toss in the cocktail sausages and make sure to completely cover all the sausages in the sauce.

5. Place in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes tossing occasionally.

Tips:
Make sure to line your baking tin with tin foil as the sauce will really stick to the baking tin and it's a nightmare to clean!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fiona's Japanese Cooking
    My name Thanh Yen, from VietNam.
    It's so happy to find you when i'm searching for my rice crackers.
    As I know, it's your traditional cake of your Country.
    I see alot of receipt but it dont like as thing i need.
    I need a Senbei receipt - which can give me a product like as this picture:
    http://img.21food.com/userimages/panpanfood/panpanfood$71104555.jpg
    Can you give me the receipt to do like that?
    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...